The Second Coming.222 - Welcome to Adema Abstract
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Destiny.Revisited:.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeff Hardy - Life In Technicolor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JNH10992
Spammer

Jeff Hardy - Life In Technicolor Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy - Life In Technicolor   Jeff Hardy - Life In Technicolor EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:19 am

check it out leave some feedback :] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdBp24X06a4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
Alex
Shit

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy - Life In Technicolor   Jeff Hardy - Life In Technicolor EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Jeff! Good vid man. Such a peaceful song. haha I liked the effects in the beginning even though they were a little intense I enjoyed the intensity lol Well, can't wait for the next one. Keep up the old school hardy vids. lol
Back to top Go down
Ant
Shit

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy - Life In Technicolor   Jeff Hardy - Life In Technicolor EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:11 pm

I am hugely HUGELY impressed. I haven't seen a lot of your work (at least not that I can remember) and this was just great. It's such a relief to actually be able to enjoy a Jeff Hardy video as opposed to the generic stagnant overdone Jeff videos I've seen over the past few months (with the only exception really being Beedo's).

I actually didn't think you had many mistakes except for the poor text and certain clips lasting a touch too long such as Jeff underwater or looking out with the light rays. It's also a great song choice for a Jeff video and you really made it work, synching was great, I liked your use of black and white as an opener as well as closing with it.

One thing you could've possibly used better were voiceovers, perhaps something more significant or at least a little more substantial and maybe a little more towards the end as well but not a major flaw by any means. Excellent pacing throughout, kept a progressive structure which allowed the video to build nicely and have the right momentum with the song. Once again, I'm really impressed, this is definitely upper card quality. Hope to see more stuff like this from you.
Back to top Go down
kingskm23
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy - Life In Technicolor   Jeff Hardy - Life In Technicolor EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Vid was ok i guess..

but seriously.. people need to stop with the Jeff music videos.
Back to top Go down
TSD
The Shiny Demon
The Shiny Demon
TSD

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy - Life In Technicolor   Jeff Hardy - Life In Technicolor EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:19 pm

^read the rules on leaving feedback
Back to top Go down
https://ademaabstract.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy - Life In Technicolor   Jeff Hardy - Life In Technicolor Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy - Life In Technicolor
Page 1 of 1